Sunday, March 13, 2011

Learn English(Lesson two)

6-Possession.
This is my house.
Practice.
a-

7-Plurals.To have,are.
a-I have three eggs.
b-Are those good houses?
c-This is my face.
Practice.
a-
b-
c-
8-Position.
a-It is in the basket.
b-The palm-trees are across the road.
c-Please,put them near those books.
d-Where is the other house?
Practice.
a-
b-
c-
d-
9-Counting.How many?There are any.....
a-How many pins are there on my table?
b-There are two matches over there?
c-Any;there aren't any boys is that house.
d-Quantities other than fixed number;
There are some bad boys in the class.
e-Something, nobody.
There is something in front of me.
Practice.
a-
b-
c-
d-
e-
10-Uncountable.
a-This is an egg.
b-That ashtray is made of wood.
c-Countable s only;I have a few eggs.
d-Uncountable s only;          
I have a little sugar
e-Both countable s and uncountable s;
We have a lot of mails.
f-How much;How much sand is there in that lorry?
Practice.
a-
b-
c-
d-
e-
f-

No comments:

Post a Comment