Saturday, April 2, 2011

(F) Agreeing


Simple agreement.
Yes.
Yeah. (info)
Right on!
Sure.
You got it.
You bet.

Stating your concurrence.
This is true.
That’s true.
I couldn’t agree with you more.
I’ve no problem with that.
We see eye to eye on this.
I couldn’t have said it better.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
I will drink to that.

Expressing acceptance.
It’s fine.
I think it’s fine.
I like the texture.
I like the flavor.
It’s got a good rhythm.
It’s wonderful.
It’s fabulous.
This is the ultimate.
It couldn’t be better.
There’s none better.
Never been better.
It doesn’t get any better than this.
I’ve never seen anything like it. That’s the ticket. (info)
It’s a league of it’s own..
I give it four stars.
It gets two thumbs up. (info)
I’ve hit the jackpot.
I did it.
It’s good!
Bull’s eye.
Bonus!


Stating that you understand.
I hear you.
I hear you, man.
Point well taken.
I know what you mean.
I know what you’re talking about.
I understand what you’re saying.
Understood.
(I)got it.
I follow you.
I’m with you.

Making sure you are understood.
Do you know what I mean?
Do you know what I’m talking about?
Do you see what I mean?
See what I mean?
Don’t you see?
Do you get the message?
Do you get the picture?
Understand?
Do you understand?
Do you hear what I’m saying?
Do you hear me?
Do you agree?
You’re with me, right?
Are you with me on this?
Do we see eye to eye on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment