Friday, April 8, 2011

My best friend

       Mr. David is my best friend. He is my next door neighbor. He is also my class-fellow. He is of the same age as I am. His father is the leading doctor of the city. He was elected the chairman the Basic Democrats of this locality. He is also the president of municipal committee. Despite all these things, my friend is not at all proud. He is very kind to the poor students of his class. He helps them with books and clothes. He also pays their fees, if they are not in the position to do so. He is the top most student of the class. He obtains the highest marks in English, history, science and mathematics. He is a very good player of soccer. He is also a good swimmer and a fine athlete. He is an ideal students, and his teachers like him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment