Saturday, April 2, 2011

(c) Introduction

Introducing someone to someone else.
Rita, have you met Bob?
Rita, do you know Bob?
Bob, shake hands with John.
Do you two know each other?
Have you met?
Have you two been introduced?
Haven't you two been introduced?
Oh, I'm sorry; how silly of me.
This is Rita.
Rita, Bob is the guy I was telling about. (info)
You two have a lot of common.

When you have just been introduced to someone.
Good to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
nice meeting you..
I'm happy to meet you.
I'm glad to meet you.
Glad to meet you.
A pleasure. (for)

After you have been introduced to someone.
I have been waiting to meet you for sometime.
I have heard so much about you.
I feel I know you already.

Asking how someone is.
How are you?
How's your family?
How are you doing?
How are you feeling?
How you feeling?
Are you feeling better today?
How you been?

Asking someone how things are going.
How are things?
How are things going?
How's tricks?
How's it sh akin?
How's everything?
How's every little thing?
How's everything going?
How's the world (been) treating you?

No comments:

Post a Comment